Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Welcome to the Gibbs Family Blog

Hey all. Yes, I finally got around to building something for our family. I know, I know - I work on websites all day (and night) and it's taken me this long to get my stuff together.

This blog is for all family to use at will. Post comments, pictures, events, etc. I know we all have facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. but thing is for our family only. It's easy to use and anyone can post! Enjoy.

So I'll start with some news. The Keelings will be heading to Iowa December 26 to see my Grandpa in Chariton and then to see Gram and anyone else that is available. We're so excited as this will be Camren's first trip to Iowa and the girls have been asking - when are we going on vacation to Iowa again? Is anyone going to be around after xmas?

1 comment:

mscheldr said...

Hi Amy!!

Very cool you made a blog for all of us- it takes some pressure off of Gram to keep everyone updated haha

I'll be back in Iowa the 23rd- 30th hopefully I'll get to see you all and meet the new addition!

-Mel